On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 5:38 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[...]
> First method is slower but more secure. Second is speediest but it can
> have more failures because are session vars or cookies.  It depends of
> your control errors and also the visits profile.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.  There shouldn't be any
errors in session variables and sessions needn't rely on cookies for
propagation, that's just the default configuration.  It's true that
sessions can be hijacked, but the danger is slight and easily
mitigated.  The round trips on the database for your alternative
scheme would be terribly unscalable.