Hi,

Our organization starts recruiting employees willing to take part in
well-paying research studies conducted by leading online businesses.
Your opinion as a consumer is important for the success and profitability of
many business ventures.

You can earn very well for participating in on-line surveys, focus group
discussions, and product/service evaluations.

If you want to become one of our highly valued survey takers, please write
back to goodnight.esther1...@gmail.com and I will send you more information.

Please excuse us if this email is unwanted for you and we have disturbed you in
some way, but this is a serious and sincere enquiry.

Sincerely,

Ann Stevenson
Assistant HR