Wilson Osemeilu wrote:
How do i create a table with user id and password, where every user get to see
a dynamic text related to them only
I get the same dynamic text when every user logs in but i really want them to
see their details in the mysql database only. Please help php/mysql users

You mean just a single piece of text? Like the anti-phishing thing some banks do where you enter a secret phrase and the bank displays it to you after you login, so if the text is wrong you know there is a problem? Is that what you want?

CREATE TABLE users (
    id        INT(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,
    login        CHAR(30) CHARACTER SET utf8 UNIQUE,
    password    CHAR(40) CHARACTER SET ascii,
    secretPhrase    CHAR(40) CHARACTER SET utf8
);

Is this what you want? Or did I misunderstand your question?

Cheers,
Daniel.