Always willing to make a buck, but in all honesty I reckon if you use the
adodb libraries it will take you all of 20 minutes to create this yourself
as this has Builtin functions to create the html page with bext and previous
already.

There is an example in the documentation that is included in the download

Brgds

Jack

--
Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Thank you for your cooperation