> Hi again.
>
> I dont understand how to use this two.
>
> I read php.net and other sites, but dont understand...

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/
Available in the major languages, pick your filter and start reading.
Having documentation in your own language may help a lot towards
understanding.

> I have this four tables: table1, 2, 3 and 4
>
> So the SELECT is like this?:
>
> <?
>
> $query_select = "SELECT * FROM table1 FULL JOIN table2 FULL JOIN table3
FULL
> JOIN table4 ON table1.id=table2.id=table3.id=table4.id ORDER BY id ASC";
>
> mysql_query($query_select);
>
> ?>
>
> This is with FULL JOIN... How identificate the left table if I want to use
> LEFT JOIN?

The left table is the table to the left of the join. So:

SELECT id FROM table1 LEFT JOIN table2...

table1 is the left table and table2 is the right table (if you were to
use a RIGHT JOIN).

>> With my 4 tables the sql is like this?:
>> SELECT * FROM table1 LEFT JOIN table2 LEFT JOIN table3 LEFT JOIN table4
WHERE table1.id =  table2.id = table3.id = table4.id

> How is the UPDATE?
>
> And the INSERT I dont understand yet how is it?

UPDATEs and INSERTs follow the same procedure.

When you INSERT an entry into the main table, you then use the function
mysql_insert_id() which will give you the value of the last 'id' column
generated, which you can then use to insert data into the secondary
tables.

>> How is the the slq query with "mysql_insert_id()"?

> I'm not to do a link between tables in PHPMyAdmin?
>

> Thank you very... VERY... much!

If you are using MySQL 4.1 or later you should use the mysqli extension
and not the older mysql one. UNLESS you are relying on the older style
passwords, which is a BAD idea.

--
Niel Archer