Hello,

On Loading my PDO-interface based extension, PHP gives the error:

"PHP: Startup: Invalid library (maybe not a PHP library) 'php_pdo_xyz.dll in
unknow on line 0 "

I wrote a PDO-based driver, modelling the code on lines of  SQLite driver.
Compiled my driver as dll with VC9.0, added the extension to php.ini. on
running PHP,
I get the above error while loading extension.

To crossCheck my dll: I used DependencyWalker tool to see if I have missed
some Dll,
I find that tools seems to find my Dll fine.
The output list of Dll pdependancies of my driver-Dll looks exactly like
that of php_pdo_sqlite.dll

Please let me know, where could be the potential problem.

thanks,
-sanjeev kumar