SQL Maestro Group is happy to announce the release of PHP Generator 10.3, a
GUI frontend that allows you to generate high-quality PHP scripts for the
selected tables, views and queries for the further working with these
objects through the web. There are versions for MySQL, MS SQL Server,
PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLite, Firebird, DB2, SQL Anywhere and MaxDB.
PHP Generator comes in both Freeware and Professional editions. The feature
matrix can be found at
Please note that before April 11 you can purchase Professional Edition of
PHP Generator as well as all other our products and bundles with a 20%
discount. Happy Easter!
Top 10 new features
1. Autocomplete and WYSIWYG editors.
2. Nested master-detail presentations.
3. Key columns for views and updatable queries.
4. Support for right-to-left languages (such as Arabic and Hebrew).
5. The read-only attribute for the column properties.
6. Project-level data manipulation events.
7. Default ordering for page records.
8. Updated image viewer and calendar components.
9. Filters to restrict number of records returned.
10. Data printing for single records.
Full press-release is available at:
Thank you for your attention.
The SQL Maestro Group Team
PHP Database Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php