So does that mean if i am able to send an email using ur email id then i can
force send any message i like to the php-db list.
even it has links.
coz i have tried replying to a query with a link and it bounced back to me..

How far this one is safe.

Chaitanya

"A man can get discouraged many times but he is not a failure until he stops
trying..."

"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an
eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was
'committed'."