Yes, we can first ask the user to fill in a form, but then comes the part I don't understand - how to covert it to pdf.

It would be best if we could just fill in the fields on an existing form, but it would also work to print the printer friendly form to the server's printer queue, which could really be a postscript file we could then convert to pdf. In that case, I need to learn how to get PHP to print to the server's printer...

- Ron