I have the bellow sql query. What is the correct way to add ORDER BY
posts.post_date DESC

I would like to add it to the end of my query, but I am just getting a
blank page or my added "query doesn't work" echo:

"The posts could not be displayed, please try again later."

The query is:

                        //fetch the posts from the database
                        $posts_sql = "SELECT
                                                posts.post_store,