I also think you need to use the mysql_free_result like so..

echo '<select name="store_mar">';
                                        while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($result))
                                        {
                                                echo '<option value="' . $row['mar_id']
. '">' .
$row['mar_name'] . '</option>';
                mysql_free_result($result);
                                        }

If I am incorrect, please, someone interject. :)

Best,
Karl

On Jun 23, 2011, at 1:18 PM, Chris Stinemetz wrote:

echo '<select name="store_mar">';
                                        while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($result))
                                        {
                                                echo '<option value="' . $row['mar_id']
. '">' .
$row['mar_name'] . '</option>';