Sry, not better help... better luck. :)

Best,
Karl

On Feb 1, 2012, at 7:01 AM, Karl DeSaulniers wrote:

I would set post_max_size in your htaccess for the directory where your upload.php file is.
Or base64 your file and upload 8Mb chunks, then reassemble and store.

but I am sure someone has a better solution than I.

also, I may be wrong on this too, but this is a PHP General question, not database related.
you may find better help on the PHP general list.

Best,

Karl