I am trying to use mysqli's prepared statements to execute a stored procedure that returns multiple result sets. I've been struggling with this for some time now. I have created a short example test script that demonstrates the problem. The script can be found here:

http://pastebin.com/YZtDCNMF

This code is how I expect mysqli to handle this scenario. However, I get a warning on line 31 that the number of bind variables doesn't match the number of fields in the prepared statement. This means that the second result was not fetched by the call on line 29.

Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated! Also, I'm using the packaged version of PHP that comes on Ubuntu 10.04 (5.3.2).

Thanks,
Ken