Well, I figured it out. It took two queries.
Probably a better way I'm not thinking about, but this works in case anyone
needs/wants.

Was hoping to do it all in the SQL statement I guess.

$FieldGroups = $wpdb->get_results("SELECT DISTINCT Field_Group FROM
".table_name);

foreach($FieldGroups as $FieldGroup) {
        $ReturnString .= '<h3>'.$FieldGroup->Field_Group.'</h3>';
        $Fields = $wpdb->get_results($wpdb->prepare("SELECT * FROM ".
table_name.' WHERE Field_Group=%s', $FieldGroup->Field_Group));
        foreach($Fields as $i=>$Field) {
                $ReturnString .= /*Other code to build html*/
return $ReturnString;

I am working on a WordPress site. Hence the $wpdb->get_results().
FYI, for those who aren't familiar.

Best,

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm