This (my code) actually works so it's not part of the problem. The problem
is that I can NOT use the colon notation for named parameters, even though
that's my goal :) If I use the colon notation with MySQL (PDO) it works
fine. With ODBC and SAP HANA database it doesn't. I have to use either ? or
$ notation.
(Sorry, forgot to reply to all before)