ID: 8143
Updated by: thies
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Program Execution
Assigned To:
Comments:

fixed in CVS

We probably should close what we popen'ed in exec.c on user
abort. For this popen'ed handle should be stored in some
global, I guess.

PHP is running under Apache 1.3.14 as a loadable module.  This bug also occurs under
4.0.4RC3 (from Debian package "php4 4.0.4-0RC3.1").

A copy of the script where this bug was encountered is pasted below.  The easiest way
to duplicate this bug is to request the page containing the code with a browser and
refresh repeatedly (without waiting for the page to fully load).

<?
        system("uname -a");
        echo "n";
        system("w");