Zeev Suraski wrote:

> At 03:08 14/12/2000, Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:
> >With the dropped advertising clause the APL is compatible with the GPL.
>
> Are we planning to drop the advertising clause?  We're not, and thus the
> PHP license is incompatible with the GPL.

ac not the problem
personally think its of no use anyway

> I personally think we should stick to our license as it is.
i personally like the GPL/LGPL scheme better, but thats another story

> There's nothing wrong in distributing code that's compatible with readline.
disagree

> I'm perfectly aware that I'm playing dumb here, but I think that the situation
> calls for it.

ouo watch your words
calling for breaching ohter peeples licenses can fire back really bad
whenever you'll try to enforce your own one

--
Hartmut Holzgraefe  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.six.de  +49-711-99091-77