ID: 8613
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Apache related
Assigned To:
Comments:

This should be fixed in CVS now. Please try latest snapshot
from http://snaps.php.net/ and add
--with-expat-dir=/path/to/expat/install/dir
to your configure line.

--Jani

sablotron (which version are you using?) needs the Expat library, so that's the source
of your problem. Either install Expat yourself or compile sablotron with Expat (only
possible if using versions 0.4x iirc). Anyway, I think the configure script should
check if these library's are on a system, so that's what I'll add. Or am I saying
nonesence here Sterling?

This relates to including the sablotron XML parser.

Php builds fine but when I run apache's configure script I get these errors:

Creating Configuration.apaci in src
cd ..; gcc  -DLINUX=2 -I/usr/local/src/php-4.0.4........
........ -lxmltok -lxmlparse .....
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lxmltok
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status