ID: 8671
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

we are running php 4.03pl1 & iplanet 4.0. will upgrading to 4.04pl1 help?

We have a most annoying problem on our site. The "Warning: Failed opening..." error
message appears on a random basis, thus it is not related to rights on the system
level. Can anybody advise a workaround on this? I have checked bug reports with
similar problems, but none seems to contain the answer.