ID: 7244
Updated by: cynic
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: MySQL related
Assigned To:
Comments:

user feedback:

No, I didn't.
I've also got an old version of PHP 4.0.2 installed and I can switch between both
versions via ScriptAlias in httpd.conf (php.ini is still the same). With PHP 4.0.2
it's all working fine but with PHP 4.0.4 there is that problem.

did you switch by any chance from php.ini-dist to php.ini-optimized when you upgraded
your PHP to 4.0.3?

No, the original problem persists. Adding addslashes is only a temporary solution.
This breaks some existing programs.

-Egon

User reported that it works if he does:

$file = addslashes ($file)

So this was a user error.

With

$file = addslashes ($file);

it works.

I'm using Win98, Apache 1.3.9, MySQL 3.23-beta and PHP4.0.3.

Since PHP4.0.3 there is a problem with import data to MySQL (LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE).
It seems that PHP is filtering out all slashes of the file path, so MySQL can't find
the file.

mysql_error() and mysql_errno() say something like this

"File 'e:TempphpA154.TMP' not found (Errcode: 2)"

LOAD DATA INFILE (without LOCAL) seems to be ok.

The remainder of the comments for this report are too long.  To view the rest of the
comments, please view the bug report online.

Full Bug description available at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=7244