ID: 8548
Updated by: cynic
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: IIS related
Assigned To:
Comments:

user feedback:

we are not using MS Visual Studio. But I found something new:

when I install 4.04 and replace the isapi.dll with the one from 4.03pl1 everything is
fine. So the bug must be somehere in there.

do you by any chance have MS Visual Studio installed on that computer? If so, could
you compile debug version of 4.0.4, and send a backtrace? (you can get it in the MS
debugger under View -> Debug Windows -> Call Stack or by hitting ALT + 7)

win32 build instructions can be found at http://www.php.net/version4/win32build.php,
ignore the notes on BCmath, it's not necessary to copy the files anymore.

I installed PHP 4.04 on W2K Server (GERMAN) with SP1. As soon as you try to execute a
PHP Script (even the simplest possible echo "HELLO") you receive "INTERNAL SERVER
ERROR".

We had to switch back to 4.03PL1.