ID: 8458
Updated by: sterling
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Sablotron XSL
Assigned To:
Comments:

the error reporting mechanism is fixed in cvs...

It appears the error reporting is the cause of Bug id #8385 (and others). I have
tracked it down to this by using stand-along XSL parsers and every page I was getting
the message on, generated an error with the stand along parsers. Once correcting the
problems (in the XML or XSL), PHP properly transformed the page.

PHP 4.03pl1 produces error messages while v4.04 just gives this generic message.

Mike