hi,

in the vpopmail module there are two possible implementations of the domain
functions.

one is to call library function, another to exec external binary.

both are needed in different cases - when php is run as root we may call
library,
when php is run as someuser, we need a suid operation and hence the exec.

which one you think is better:

for example the standard function with lib call is:
proto bool vpopmail_add_domain(string domain, string dir, int uid, int gid)

proto bool vpopmail_add_domain_ex(string domain, string dir, int uid, int
gid)
or
proto bool vpopmail_exec_add_domain(string domain, string dir, int uid, int
gid)
or
add optional arg and export only one function
or

b.