From: Bug Database [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 3:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PHP 4.0 Bug #8469 Updated: function pdf_setlinewidth does not
work at all.

ID: 8469
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: PDF related
Assigned To:
Comments:

What is the status for this? Does it work now or not?

--Jani

I tried your example script and it works just fine
for me. Please try the latest snapshot from http://snaps.php.net/ and if it
doesn't work either,
please explain better how it doesn't work.

--Jani

What is the version of PDFlib you're using ?

And add a short script that can be used to reproduce this
into this bug report.

--Jani