ID: 5457
Updated by: cynic
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Feature/Change Request
Assigned To:
Comments:

ODBC support has been built in for long time since then.

Hi,

I downloaded the win32 binaries for PHP4. Unfortunately there is no ODBC dll included.
I guess I have to compile the sources by myself.

But what shall I do, if I don't have any compilers installed?
On the other hand, I don't want to buy a MS Visual Studio for compiling a dll.

In version 3 of PHP, there was the binary of the ODBC dll included in the zip package.

How or where do I get the ODBC dll for PHP4?

Helmut Tessarek