Hi Everyone,
        What I'm trying to do is after a user submits a form, PHP validates the
form and if an error open a JavaScript popup window.
I'm having trouble-getting PHP to either run the JavaScript or send the
information to the browser so it can execute the JavaScript.

Also on another note is it possible to hide the search portion of a URL that
is sent using:
<? header("Location: /index.php?hideme=yes"); ?>

I don't like the user seeing the sometimes-long URL that is sent using this
manner.

Thanks,

Shaun Mitchell
Web Developer