ID: 8886
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This appears to be fixed in the latest CVS.

I have no control on what order things get built in.  The only thing I did was pick
the php4ts configuration and let it run.  If there is an order dependency, then
whoever is in the know needs to update the appropriate dsp files to make sure Win32
continues to build after this change.

don't know about the other stuff, but I bet the compress / uncompress stuff hase the
same cause as on unices: you need to build zlib prior to building libmysql.lib,
because it links with it.

Starting yesterday, I'm no longer able to build PHP on Win2000.  It reports the
following link errors:

--------------------Configuration: php4dllts - Win32 Release_TSDbg--------------------
Linking...
   Creating library ..Release_TSDbg/php4ts.lib and object ..Release_TSDbg/php4ts.exp
string.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _add_index_zval
string.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _add_assoc_zval_ex
libmysql.lib(my_thr_init.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_win_pthread_init
libmysql.lib(my_compress.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _compress
libmysql.lib(my_compress.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _uncompress
..Release_TSDbgphp4ts.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 5 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.