From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Red Hat Linux 6.2
PHP version:      Earlier? Upgrade first!
PHP Bug Type:     Unknown/Other Function
Bug description:  phpinfo() produces </td? instead of </td> in HTML output

The phpinfo() function in php 3.0.18 produces HTML with a typo.  In the "Extensions"
table, in the "Apache" row, a "<td>" tag should be closed with a matching "</td>" tag.
 However, "</td?" is produced instead.  This causes rendering problems in several
browsers including Netscape, but the problem is especially bad in Konqueror (the
browser from KDE2).

I realize that the PHP 3.x tree is deprecated, but this is such a simple problem to
fix, that I hope someone will do it.  It sure would make reading the phpinfo() output
less of a bother.  I don't have access to PHP 4, so I can't say whether it exhibits
the same problem.

--
Edit Bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=8917&edit=1