From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: win2000
PHP version:      4.0.4pl1
PHP Bug Type:     Compile Failure
Bug description:  Missing header file

-------------------Configuration: mssql - Win32 MSSQL 70 Debug_TS--------------------
Compiling...
php_mssql.c
..\..\ext/standard/fsock.h(32) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'arpa/inet.h': No such file or directory
Error executing cl.exe.

I have searched high and low and cannot find this header file(inet.h) It is not in the
4.0.2 or 4.0.3 src files either. I am relatively new to C++ coding and I appologize if
I have wasted your time out of ingnorance but if you could tell me where to find this
file or email it to me I would appreciate it. The reason I have endeavoured to compile
this is because I keep getting Dr. Watsons in NT and application errors in win2000
when calling up a simple config page with phpinfo(). It is consistant when I load the
pgsql and the mssql70 module from the php.ini file. I am using apache 1.3.14 on win
2000 as a module. I also have it on NT and it gives the same error.

                                   Ty Houck
                                        MCSE  MCP  MCP+I

--
Edit Bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=8927&edit=1