ID: 8894
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Apache related
Assigned To:
Comments:

User feedback:
-----------
./configure --with-mysql=/usr --with-pgsql=/usr
--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs
-----------

Could you please try to generate a GDB backtrace of the crash?

--Jani

What was the configure line used for PHP ?

--Jani

When I upgraded to 4.0.4p1 from 4.0.4 using the apxs mechanism, Apache (1.3.14)
started crashing. I have both mod_perl and mod_php loading as DSOs.

Swapping the load order of mod_php and mod_perl in the httpd.conf file, so that
mod_php loaded first, solved the problem (at least for the moment).

LoadModule php4_module        libexec/libphp4.so
LoadModule perl_module        libexec/libperl.so

and

AddModule mod_php4.c
AddModule mod_perl.c