ID: 8889
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ok, this is just like what is described in
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-dev&m=97923602322593&w=2 which contains a hacked
up solution.  It looks like it should be able to turn into a usable end solution.

Hi guys,

I do not have much information.  I know that my Apache processes memory is growing by
the minute.  If I start a separate server on another port and serve only static pages
and files through it, those process do not grow.

I have tried what I remembered of gdb but have not come up with anything.  I know I
need to attach to a process and it seems I can `gdb {pid}` but that gives me nothing.
How can I get some info for you guys?  I do have --enable-debug.

thanks,

Brian.
Phorum.org