ID: 6770
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old-Bug Type: Oracle related
Bug Type: OCI8 related
Assigned To:
Comments:

reclassified.

>Please use --with-oci8 instead of --with-oracle.

That doesn't solve my problem - the functions are still broken. I had to rewrite all
our php apps that use, e.g., ora_logon to the oci8 functions (in this case: OCILogon).
Otherwise I get returned "undefined function ora_logon" etc.pp.. Is there by any
chance some possibility to get those functions (as named above) running correctly (or
just working as expected ;) ?

Izzy.

Please use --with-oci8 instead of --with-oracle.

See http://www.php.net/manual/ref.oci8.php
for more info.

--Jani

regardless of row count (if at least one row is there), ora_numrows returns 1 and not
the correct number or affected rows. Syntax is put correctly (ora_numcols put into the
same place returns the correct number, so it must be correct). We use Oracle 8.1.6
here.

default compile with just 3 params: --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs
--with-mysql=yes --with-oracle=/home/izzy/OraHome

nothing else special on the setup

btw: very similiar prob with ora_fetch_into just returning nothing, while ora_fetch
works fine on the very same sql statement etc.