Hello,

Does anyone know of a stepper program so that I can trace each function of
my PHP script... à la C debuggers or machine language debuggers that let you
hit a key to process the next line of code.

My ideal would be to have a stepper that I can install on a Win machine to
step through my scripts.

I have PHP Coder -- which will let you run the apps, but not step through
them.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be extremely
helpful.

Otherwise... if someone/group would like to work with me to develop such a
program, I would be happy to start looking into it.

Thank you,
Jeremy Gillies
Canadian Union of Postal Workers