ID: 8979
Updated by: jmoore
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Reproduceable crash
Assigned To:
Comments:

probably best to close this one then.

James

The errors went away when I upgraded to Apache 1.3.17 on
both machines, may be it's a bug in Apache that got corrected.

On two separate NT4/SP6a systems running Apache 1.3.14 I get
a Dr Watson error when I close Apache down either by s -k
stop or by net stop. If I do a Ctrl-C on Apache then I do
not get an error. Other than that Apache/PHP seems to work
fine, and there are no other obvious problems.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=8979&edit=2