Matthew Hagerty wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Can someone tell me if there is a PostgreSQL maintainer?

Yes. :-)
(http://cvs.php.net/viewcvs.cgi/php4/EXTENSIONS?rev=1.5&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup)
It's Jouni. Lot's of people patch it, though, look at the CVS for it for
details.

> Is someone
> working on the serious issues with pg_connect()?

Looking in bugs.php.net, there's outstanding issues with duplicate
pg_connect() calls, and it has a workaround: only use one connection
statement.

Is this what you're running into?

Bug 7298 lists a possible code patch for it.

-Ron

--
Personal:  [EMAIL PROTECTED], 520-326-6109, http://www.opus1.com/ron/
Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED], 520-546-8993, http://www.pnsinc.com/