ID: 9140
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks for quick response.  No, can't upgrade (running on web hosting service).

cannot reproduce it with yesterday CVS snapshot. can you upgrade? try 4.0.4 pl1 or
http://snaps.php.net/

mysql_fetch_array($query, MYSQL_ASSOC) seems to return BOTH the numerical AND the
associative indexes (should only return associative). Have tried
mysql_fetch_assoc($query) and I get the same problem.  Running PHP 4.0.4 on both Unix
and Windows and problem appears on both.  Am I crazy?