ID: 1546
Updated by: jimw
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old-Bug Type: Feature/Change Request
Bug Type: *Web Server problem
Assigned To:
Comments:

refiling as bug against 4.0.

I am unable to pass pathinfo to my script while using php in cgi mode.

The problem in particular (maybe you all know of a workaround) is I'm trying to create
a download script.  While using PHP in cgi mode I can't get Netscape and IE to assign
the download the proper name...

A possible solution could be a path_info translation something like:

http://www/cgi-bin/php/scriptdir/script.php3;/path_infoToPassToScript

Let me know what you think...

P.S.  The PHP base library is awesome and I wouldn't mind seeing future versions of
PHP having the DB abstraction libraries that the PHP base library offers built in.

Alec Effrat
Brainpod Technical Consulting
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!