ID: 1658
Updated by: jimw
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Feature/Change Request
Assigned To:
Comments:

refiling against 4.0.

Our PHP coders here (www.sabex.com) have reported that a query to sybase through PHP
fetches all rows from the server.  This is causing delays with large tables.

I have been asked to modify our local copy to allow more control over the amount of
data returned.

1) Is anyone working on similar modifications?
2) If I cut the code here, how can I easiest integrate this code into an official
release?
3) I haven't submitted any code to an open source project before, so any hand-holding
you can offer me on source code control, versioning, merging, style, etc. would be
appreciated!

Mark Thomas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sabex (Pty) Ltd.