ID: 3783
Updated by: hholzgra
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Dynamic loading
Assigned To:
Comments:

works for linux but fails on solaris

refiling against 4.0.

Yes, dynamic loading does not work with versioning currently.

We probably would need to export a few other symbols from the php library.

I've compiled php3.0.15 without any pb, config file :
./configure
        --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs
        --with-xml
        --with-config-file-path=/usr/local/apache/conf
        --enable-versioning    #versioning enabled
        --enable-track-vars

I've also compiled the mysql part into a mysql.so module and well configured my
php3.ini

BUT, when I try a mysql_connect(), the following error message appear :
Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function mysql_connect() in
/home/sdomas/public_html/testdb.php3 on line 9

The standard capabilities are working but it seems that I can't load a separate
module.

Let's compile it again without versioning flag and then IT WORKS !
Nothing's really wrong but I can't use PHP3 and PHP4 together !

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=3783&edit=2