ID: 5975
Updated by: jimw
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Feature/Change Request
Assigned To:
Comments:

refiled against 4.0.

Because I'd like to strip much less tags than I'd like to remain in the HTML file (and
I suppose there are more people who would like such a feature) I'd suggest to
accompany strip_tags with its counterpart:

string strip_tags (string str [, string allowable_tags])

in the following way (more or less):

string strip_some_tags (string str [, string not_allowable_tags])

or enhance strip_tags in order to allow only these tags which are not
allowed to exist in the resulting string.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=5975&edit=2