ID: 9210
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Derick,
it come up on the box I am working on and others inside my
intranet. what did you want to see?

try http://206.102.15.235/test.php .  If you can't e-mail me
and I will send you a copy of my php.ini file. It won't cut
and paste into this form for some reason.

Mike

Can you put up the output of phpinfo(); on the net?

Derick,
I did. It had 0 effect. I am still getting the same error.

this entry is typed from the php.ini file exactly:

include_path=".";

Derick,
I did. It had 0 effect. I am still getting the same error.

this entry is typed from the php.ini file exactly:

include_path=".";

Try setting the include path to "."

The remainder of the comments for this report are too long.  To view the rest of the
comments, please view the bug report online.

Full Bug description available at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=9210