From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: Linux
PHP version:      4.0.4pl1
PHP Bug Type:     Variables related
Bug description:  Variable Variables not "setting" as expected

Defined two variable variables.  Expected each to have a different value, both ended
up with same value.

$counter = 0;
$$countrycodefinal = "ctrycode" . $counter;
$$aproposfinal = "aproposCitizen" . $counter;
echo ${$countrycodefinal} . "<br>";
echo ${$aproposfinal} . "<p>";

I expected the value of $$countrycodefinal to be "ctrycode0" and the value of
$aaproposfinal to be "aproposCitizen0", instead BOTH ended up with the value of
"aproposCitizen0".

I've repeated this several times whenever I use more than one variable variable in the
same script.

--
Edit Bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=9217&edit=1