I'm currently writing a php4 extension module with omniORB (multithreaded
CORBA)

When I compile php in standalone with my php module everythings work fine.
But when I compile php as an apache module my module hang on the following
line:
orb = CORBA::ORB_init(nb,params,"omniORB3");

I saw in the omniORB archive that some user have same problem with apache
module:
the ORB_init method hang when it is call from a non-worker process.

Is some one known how to call ORB_init from the worker process of apache
throw a php module?

Eric CALLIER