Hi,

This error indicates that there is no index/primary key in a result set that
the driver is attempting to read into a cursor.
Adding a primary key to the table will fix this, or passing a different
cursor type in will fix this - keyset driven cursors are essentially
'sliding windows' - they read a set of rows in, and then scroll back and
forth.  Upon reaching the end of the set, they grab the next keyset in the
direction of scroll.

On a related note, does anyone know to pass different cursor models in the
select statement?  There are essentially 5 cursor models supported by SQL,
Static, Keyset, Mixed, Forward Scrollable, Bi-Directional Scrollable.

PHP's cursor handling has always been a bit of a mystery to me - if anyone
can point me towards the current implementation of it I will dig.

Best regards,
Andrew
Andrew Hill - OpenLink Software
Director Technology Evangelism