ID: 9098
Updated by: sbergmann
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: GD related
Assigned To:
Comments:

This is a known problem. The GD extension is not (yet) threadsafe, which causes a
crash when run with the module version of PHP on Win32.

The GD extension works nicely with the CGI version of PHP on Win32.

I am using Win Apache (as a win2k service)
with PHP as a module. If I use
extension=php_gd.dll in php.ini Apache
craches when I manually start the service.

If I insert another extension, but not gd
(eg. java), it starts up correcly and shows
the java extension in the phpinfo() list.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=9098&edit=2