Hi ! Please forgive me if this question has been asked already, I
couldn't find it in archives. I downloaded php 4.0.4pl1 source and all
required patches to build it on windows. Build wasn't easy b'ze I didn't
know what to do with --S option passed to bison - bison barked at it, so
I just deleted this -S thing and got the build working. Now it seems to
me that Windows sources are actually out of date  - crypt support is
missing in my build. I actually went as far as building encrypt.c with
my build and finally got crypt to work with my version of PHP - but then
I downloaded the standard windows binaries and I see that crypt works
there already!!! Is it my imagination or binaries are built from some
different source?
Sorry for this distraction, it's just that I depend on sources being
upto date.
Thanks. Yury.
begin:vcard
n:Faktorovich;Yury