ID: 9237
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yes, the message I received is like this ...
I didn't receive that before.

Suggestions: don't set error reporting by default so high in installation wizard for
win32 binaries.

Thanx,
Andris

I bet the text of the errmsg is somethign like this:

Warning:  Use of undefined constant x - assumed 'x' in ... on line ...

this is caused by error_reporting set high enough to trigger this warning.

On linux (built in) and IIS 4.0 (cgi vers) on nt4.0 wrkst i can use function for
example:
 function getThisMonth(){
  $dat=getdate();
  return $dat[mon];
 }
 without problem.
On pws it reproduces error (description I don't remember -> it happens at home)
I should put mon in double quotes '"'. Then it works.
This error happens with other parameters like nmon, year ...
With quotes it works on linux and IIS 4.0 too.

Thanks,
Andris