ID: 9316
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I need to send you a little tar file 12Kb that has the makefile to compile the shared
object, the php page that we use to see the problem and the external file read by the
shared object libraries.

How I can do?

Please provide a reduced code fragment (<15 lines) producing
this behaviour.
Put no database queries etc. in it and rely on no external
files/functions to ensure that we can reproduce it easily
unless the problem is not directly related to some db (or
similar) function.

I have a shared object the works fine with PHP4.0.0
I recompile it for PHP 4.0.4pl1.

Each function of this shared object works fine.
The problem succeed when I use a function that return a STRING in a loop.

A loop greater than 4 hang present an empty page.

Ex:

for ($i=0; $i<6; $i++)
{
   $aa=callc_get_stringa("12345");
}

The wrapper code used to return the string it's the same used in the older version of
PHP

I compile PHP with mysql,apxs,ldap,ftp