ID: 9362
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You still need to put the ifdefs in basic_functions.c, no?

Thanks, I've changed the sendmail check not to assume that sendmail lives in /usr/lib.

When sendmail is not available on a system, get compiler errors:

"basic_functions.c", line 486.9: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier php_if_mail.
"basic_functions.c", line 487.9: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier php_if_ezmlm_hash.

I got around the error by doing the following in the above file:

#ifdef HAVE_SENDMAIL
        /* functions from mail.c */
        PHP_FE(mail,                                    NULL)
        PHP_FE(ezmlm_hash,                              NULL)
#else
        PHP_FALIAS(mail  , warn_not_available,      NULL)
        PHP_FALIAS(ezmlm_hash, warn_not_available,      NULL)

#endif

I think that HAVE_SENDMAIL needs to be checked.....