ID: 9233
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> does php_oci8.dll exists?

Of course it exists. I'am talking to you that FileMon.exe shows how php.exe reads the
dll file, the same way as correctly loaded dlls. FileMon shows also that all files are
found(no failed requests to disk).

does php_oci8.dll exists?

James

I am using IE5 + IIS5 + PHP4.exe (php4isap.dll have tried too).

Some dlls that actually exist are reported as
"PHP Warning: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:KettadPHPextensionsphp_oci8.dll' - The
specified module could not be found. "
But the half of dlls in the same directory "C:KettadPHPextensions" are loaded OK.
FileMon shows that dlls are found and readable by php.exe.

In addition I retieve such a stuff to the end of my page

Cannot find module (IP-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (IF-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (TCP-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (UDP-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (SNMPv2-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (SNMPv2-SMI): At line 0 in (none)

My be that's because parser cannt load such libraries?